Thursday, March 20, 2014

"Frozen"

1. What's with the weird tribal music? 2. They're sawing the ice right out from under their feet and no one is falling in? I'm disappointed. 3. Haha Elsa is like me in the morning. Morning people suck. 4. There's magic in this movie? And there's no controversy about it? *gasp* 5. Disney movie with both parents? Odd. 6. Snowman building INSIDE?! I'm jealous. 7. They killed off the parents! NOW it's a real Disney movie! Makes so much more sense now. 8. Hahahaha I love how awkward Anna is. So me. 9. Elsa and Anna are my sister and I. Scary accurate. 10. Wait, hold that thought. There's a man talking to Anna. She's most definitely not me. 11. "You can't marry someone you just met." Well, that's a Disney first. 12. Hold crap, Idina Menzel is amazing. I am completely in awe of her. Like, massive girl crush. 13. I love that reindeer. He's like a dog. 14. OMG the sassy snowman is The. Best. 15. That awkward moment when you think an animated character is attractive. 16. "Oh look at that. I've been impaled." BAHAHAHAHA!! 17. Now she has TWO men? Well that's just not fair. 18. *gasp* Hans is evil?? Did NOT see that coming. 18. Sven is a reindeer, and yet still has more facial expressions than Kristen Stewart.

No comments:

Post a Comment